Monday, September 9, 2013

Reading skills Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry 1

The book I am reading is Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry. This book takes place in the future where a zombie apacolypse has taken over the world. The part of the book I'm reading right now is a group of survivors(Benny, Tom, Lilah, Nix, and Chong) lose one of there members because of what happened earlier the day it happened. I predict they will never find the group member agian because i think he or she is one of the weakest of the group and doesn't know a whole lot about surviving. Also I believe he or she is unpredictable, so you never know what they could be thinking. The only question I have is why he or she left? He or she wasn't hated by the group so I don't know why. This is a text to text connection because in Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry someone had also left. This is also a text to world connection because ther are many people who leave groups often. Finally this a text to self connection because one time before this my friend left my group for a project and I didn't know why.

8 comments:

  1. The predictions seem like the will mkae sence towards what the plot is about

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some very valid predictions which I concur with and it sounds like a very interesting book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a interesting plot. Hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like there is lots of action. It sounds like a really interesting book. I wonder if they will ever find the lost member again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what will happen to the lost member. Sounds like a very interesting book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting, i hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a good book have fun reading it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is intresting because most zombie apacolypse are normally action packed and have alot of drama and could be compared to the walking dead.

    ReplyDelete