Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Reflection of Blog Post 1

My best post was my reading skills 1. In that post I did all of the requirements for reading skills on the rubric. I did all three of the text connections, I made predictions, and I asked questions. And I thought I did a little more than expected. For my whole blog I thought I did pretty well on it. I know that I struggled on the concept of the blog at first but I got the hang of it and started to get better at it. The only thing i wish i would of done more was i missed 2 weeks of posting. But other than that I did what i was supposed to do. This made me a better reader at analyzing books.

The choice I chose is choice 1. What I plan on doing next trimester is to read more books than what I did this trimester. I do feel like I could of done more. For writing I plan on to continue my blogging on my books. What I really still want to work at next trimester is analyzing books deeper than just stating the obvious taht anyone can do. For writing I would like to learn new words like bigger words and putting them into my writing to make them more interesting for the reader and have a more enjoyable time.

No comments:

Post a Comment