Sunday, December 15, 2013
Dust and Decay by Jonathan Mayberry most important line
I think the most improtant line is this, "The burn on Benny's shoulder felt white hot, and he was not 100 percent positive that the carpet coats had saved them from the teeth of the living dead." I think that this is the most important line of the chapter because Benny doesn't know if he has been infected or not by the zombie that bit him, and the whole book I think is about survival. Finding ways to live even if it is hard. I also think that this reveals somthing about Benny's character. I think that this reveals that he is determined. If he thought he had been infected and thought that he was going to die then he could've just given up and told his group to leave him, but instead he is not selfish and tries to help his group in any way possible. What else do you think this might reveal about himself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment