Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry (Zombie book)

I just finished the book and let's not waste time, it was awesome. I thought it was a perfect ending of the book and I can't wait to read the next book because there was some forshadowing. I would recomend this to anyone who likes and adventure, I think the characters might have been in a new place every chapter. I think the thematic statement would be this: go with your gut. There have been a lot of tricky situations that thinking wasn't possible so the characters had to think fast and go with it. The only bad thing is that I'm trying not to become attached to any of the characters much because they could die at any second so it's kind of like The Walking Dead. But one of the good things is that if you don't like a certain character then they could also die at any second so you don't have to deal with them anymore. So I hope you are interested in this book(this series starts with Rot and Ruin, this is the second book out of four).

No comments:

Post a Comment