Sunday, January 5, 2014
Dust and Decay by Jonathan Maberry Best and worst thing about my book
The best thing about my book is that the author writes a bang or a cliffhanger every chapter making me wanting me to read more. There was two cliffhangers at the end of a chapter I read. This also keeps me interested because the author hints stuff in the middle of the chapter. But because there is so much stuff happening it's hard to remember everything like small things which lead to big things (I did have to reread some pages which I didn't like). Don't think that all of this ruines the book because it doesn't. So I would recommend this book to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how you described the book having a lot of bangs and cliffhangers, definitely makes the book sound very exciting and interesting.
ReplyDeleteCliffhangers are seen in almost every single book. one of the biggest cliffhangers I have come to is "Mark of Athena". I'm not going to say what happened but I know have the next book and can't wait to see what I was waiting for, for about 2 years.
ReplyDeleteI love how authors use cliff hangers to engage the reader into their novel. If the author doesn't use a lot of cliff hangers then i will most likely loose interest and start reading another book. I think cliff hangers are the most important part in a novel that i would read.
ReplyDelete